Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 26th 2011 - Natsuki Syo moment~

So, 2 days ago my friend, Carmen suddenly invited me out to hang out in Toronto. And might as well we cosplay Syo and Natsuki! So I tagged along, met her yesterday around 3:30 ish and wait for another hour coz we miss the train XDDD

We went to Spadina, Toronto first and meet up with Jacqueline =D my other syooo X'D. It was fun really, we ate sushi and took like a LOT of pics X'D. Apparently Carmen's iPhone battery kept on dying and we had to find place to charge her battery a lot of time =p



Natsuki feeding Shou =3

After finish looking around in Spadina we decided to go to Eaton center and took more pics there! Luckily it wasn't that cold yesterday really and the wind didn't blow that hard XD
I finally got the chance to do the piggy ride shot!! though I really am feeling bad for Carmen coz I was too heavy X'D



Piggy back Ride ♥

Jaqcueline was suppose to be our Kaoru that day but coz of a bit of misunderstanding on the facebook comment she didn't do it X'D we kinda blame it on Carmen tho =p



With my other syo~ ♥


It was a really long day, before we went back to our home, we bought Ice cream from Mc Donald X'D and took more stupid pics LOL we even stick the ice cream between our lips and nose so that we have mustache X'D~~ which Carmen LOVES so much.

I went back with Carmen around... 11:43 from Union station, we parted in Port Credit coz I have to go down there... I finally arrived home at around half past 1 am X'D. Tiring but totally worth it!

3 comments:

Natal Toran said...

Your seme is jealous....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karumen-chan said...

FAIL

AndreaR said...

LOL OMG I JUST LOOK AT UR COMMENT DARL X'DDDD

DONT WORRY WE ARE GONNA HAVE LOTS OF MORE COSPAY PHOTO <3 <3

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates